The USB Base receives measurements from Mobile Modules and Remotes. Connects directly to a USB port on a PC or a laptop. It is powered by the USB port.
- RF Sniffer determines clear channels for the most reliable operation.
- Supports an unlimited number of Mobile Modules (transmitters).
- Configured by the MobileCollect Xpress or Extended Setup programs.
- Field upgradeable firmware.
- Range is up to 133 feet.
- You can have several Bases adjacent to each other. Each Base will only receive data from the Mobile Modules or Remotes that have been associated with the Base.
- Data sent to the PC consists of ASCII strings that are accepted by virtually all SPC-DAQ software.
- WedgeLink Xpress keyboard wedge included at no additional charge.